Sunday, October 27, 2013

Halloween Treats

Tis' the season for creepy-crawly, spooky treats!

In our class, we chose to have a Halloween party with a creepy theme; complete with me and my cooperating teacher dressing up as mad scientists! It's sure to be a spooktacular event!

I wanted to create a simple but cute treat for my class. We have wonderful parent volunteers that are creating so many delicious and spooky themed treats. I wanted to keep it simple, but add a unique touch!


These were so simple to create! 

I bought a few bags of Blow-Pops, a pack of googly eyes, and a few bags of pipe cleaners.  Each spider requires two, full size pipe cleaners. I cut them in half, and wrapped the four individual pipe cleaners around the stick. After they were wrapped around, I bent the legs into feet. As a finishing touch, I glued on the eyes! TA-DA!



Okay. Ill admit they are more cute then spooky..... but I can't help myself! I hope my students love them as much as I do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment